Cisco Technology Support Services - Consulting
// Cisco Contact Centre Technologies:
- UCCX: Unified Contact Centre Express
- UCCE: Unified Contact Centre Enterprise
- CVP: Customer Voice Portal
Housley Instructors have over 15 years in-depth knowledge and proven experience in Cisco Contact Centre technologies, and we offer a range of support services to customer end-users and Cisco's Channel Partners.
Housley provides experienced Consultants on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, working under partner or client direction as one of the team.
A range of services are available relating to Cisco’s Contact Centre products, including:
- Documentation review / write
- Requirement workshops attend / chair
- Pre-sales meetings
- Build lab systems / pre-production pilot systems
- Configure / test / implement production systems
- Customer project meetings
- Cutover support; mentoring / skills transfer
- Advice on design implications / network design
- Interface to other 3rd party products
Why an outside Consultant?
Housley Consultants have at least 20 years background in the ICT industry, including 15 years experience on Cisco Unified Contact Centre, which is testament to the level of experience they bring to the field and classroom. This experience on the product and their deployment background means their technical proficiency has been well tested. The difference for the delivery partner is the ability to "hit the gound running" compared with potential lost days working through internal and external resources, learning by trial and error on complex solutions that Contact Centres present, risking deliver delays, customer satisfaction, and cost blowout.
- Housley works for you, the integrator or client, under your direction, and alongside your personnel as one of your staff
- Housley is a niche provider and flexible to work with your requirements
- Housley's Consultants are also Instructors, educating your team as they work together
- Consultants are also available to teach the end-users, if required
- Deep experience in the field and classroom over multiple versions of Cisco UCCX/UCCE solutions
- Engagment available on a short-term basis for a day or whole project period
- Housley is not a Channel Partner and therefore not competing with the Cisco Channel, so no conflicts of interest
// Case Study:
A Systems Integrator asked Housley to assist with their deployment of a greenfield site with a Cisco solution, including a Contact Centre. The partner was working on completion of the broader deployment including the enterprise-wide LAN and the IP Telephony network. During a project of tight timelines and critical milestones, there was insufficient capacity and capability to complete the Cisco UCCX deployment at the same time. Given the mission-critical role of the Contact Centre in their client’s business, together with the complexities that Contact Centres often present, the partner called in Housley to assist. During stages of the project, a Housley Consultant came in for intervals of several days to assist in key areas where our expertise was most valued and when critical project milestones were approaching. It was a smooth process for the partner, and to the end customer. The Housley consultant was just another member of the Integrator team. The partner deployment team had the added benefit of working alongside an experienced UCCX practitioner, so their skills were enhanced in the same process. Housley was able to further assist in the training of agents and supervisors on the use of the new system in the run up to the “go-live” date.
Call us on +61 2 9954 4055 to discuss your requirements, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Housley Consulting Pty Ltd:
Housley Consulting Pty Ltd is a separate independent consulting company, providing vendor-independent technology and telecommunications consulting, including data, voice, mobiles, image, and video. Their website can be found at www.housleyconsulting.ty7t78i.buzz